Requirements for the participation
A successful participation at GETI’17 will be assessed with 7,5 ECTS Points (European Credit Transfer System)
- Students have to read the GETI’17 reader, which will be provided in January 2017. (300 pages)
- Students are obliged to prepare a self-introductory text in advance to the event. (1000 to 1500 words)
- Students are requested to prepare a theological reflection presenting one of the Reader’s text, which will chosen by the respective faculty member. (15 minutes presentation)
- After the GETI event, students have to provide an essay on one specific theological subject of their choice related to their GETI’17 experience. (2500 to 3500 words)
- Further they have to describe – in a freely chosen form – an initiative in which they will spread the idea of GETI in their own context.