Applications are still welcome for afew remaining places for GETI'17.
- You are a student at a theological faculty in Europe.
- You are in touch with a local Christian parish.
- You are willing to attend the two-week scholarly program GETI'17 in Berlin (May 19th to June 1st, 2017)
Please fill in the attached application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please ask your church or another sending organisation to support your application by filling in the nomination form.
Your application will only be valid, if both application form and nomination form are submitted.
Once we have received your application and nomination the selection board will decide on your participation. You will be then immediately informed, whether you have been selected or not.
For further questions please contact email@example.com
Requirements for the participation
A successful participation at GETI’17 will be assessed with 7,5 ECTS Points (European Credit Transfer System)
- Students have to read the GETI’17 reader, which will be provided in January 2017. (300 pages)
- Students are obliged to prepare a self-introductory text in advance to the event. (700 to 1000 words)
- Students are requested to prepare a theological reflection presenting one of the Reader’s text, which will chosen by the respective faculty member. (15 minutes presentation)
- After the GETI event, students have to provide an essay on one specific theological subject of their choice related to their GETI’17 experience. (2500 to 3500 words)
- Further they have to describe – in a freely chosen form – an initiative in which they will spread the idea of GETI in their own context.